- Jesus. Always. Forever
- Waking up this morning
- Sleep. I truly love sleep.
- Air conditioning
- Three day weekends when the hubs is actually OFF WORK!
- Seeing "N/C" (no charge) on my charge sheet at the eye doctor's office after my appointment! I haven't worked for this doctor for well over 10 years, but he still treats me like part of his office "family".
- That God places people in our path/lives that need help and gives us the means to help them. There's nothing like the joy that comes from giving! It really does the heart good.
- Teenagers. Although often a source of exasperation, they have the bodies of grown people and can be VERY helpful/useful when you need another adult but don't have one handy.
- Silence. There's often not enough of that around here. As I type this, there is an eight year old running his mouth nonstop in my ear.
- Did I mention silence? I covet the quiet.
- Love
- Hugs
- Etsy - both as a seller and a buyer
- KLOVE. It keeps my heart happy.
- True friends
- This blog
I want to share a little song with you. It is one of my life anthems and it goes along with Thankful Thursday.
I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you're thankful for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment