Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful everyday. Well......most days. Let's have Thursday as a day to share what we are thankful for.

I am thankful for:
  • Jesus
  • Prayer
  • The fact that I woke up this morning
  • My marriage
  • Having a husband who works very hard for our family
  • My mom
  • Healthy children
  • My sister
  • My new nephew, Wyatt
  • Friends
  • Having a bakery "business" as a way to contribute to our family's finances
  • The smell of freshly baked cake at 8am (I believe cake smells the most delicious in the morning............or maybe I'm just hungry.)
  • Co-workers of my husband who sent a huge bag of food fresh from their garden
  • The internet
  • A girl named Selina and her husband who came and got that evil rooster of mine yesterday (after he flogged -if flogged is not a real word, blame on yesterday's post - me and left a 4" gash on my forearm). See ya later, Big G! Enjoy your new home.
  • Pinterest
  • Hobby Lobby
  • This list could go on and on. I will stop now, because I feel it becoming more random. And, though, I am VERY random by nature, the beauty of a random mind is not always fully appreciated.

So, there is my short (or maybe long by your definition) list of what I'm thankful for today. I'd love to hear what you are thankful for..............

No comments:

Post a Comment