Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday. I'm thankful. And I like to talk. So, here we go.....



  • Jesus. Always. Forever.
  • Grace
  • Mercy
  • Prayer
  • Family
  • Godly friends
  • Baseball
  • A hardworking husband
  • Baby chicks and ducks
  • REAL food
  • The ability to afford REAL food
  • Our homeschool group
  • Young Living essential oils
  • Gardening (read: the ability to grow our own food)
  • Sunshine and warm temps
  • Flowers and flowering trees and shrubs
  • Instagram - I learn a lot about raising chickens, REAL food, and using essential oils from real people who don't mind sharing bits and pieces of their lives with the world. Some of them are friends and family. Some of them are people I'll never meet. If you have an Instagram, I'd be honored if you'd "follow" me. My user name is johnna_ridgecreek. 
  • Blogging
  • Quiet time
  • Sunrises
  • Sunsets
  • Longer days
  • Living in the country

As always, this list is in no particular order. It's random, just like me.

I'd love to hear what you're thankful for. 

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment