Woooo! Life has been busy around here! I have seriously been neglecting this blog. I'm sorry about that. I know you've probably been anxiously hanging of the edge of your seat waiting for my next post. HA!
So, like I said, things have been very busy. We have about half a million half done projects around here. We are currently working on cabinet painting, garden planning, seed starting, raised bed building, flower bed re-designing, chicken coop re-designing, and probably about ten more things I can't think of right now. Add these things to homeschool, co-op classes (I've been teaching one this semester), raising a new flock of baby chicks, baseball, and everyday life = one frazzled momma.
We have also been traveling slowly down our journey to live more healthy lives. This means changes in the way we eat and the way we care for our skin, hair, and mouths. We are trying to live free of processed foods and anything else with chemicals. We are also changing the way we treat our bodies with conventional medicines (read: we are trying to eliminate them). Enter in Young Living Essential Oils...........
Be still my heart! I have fallen in love with essential oils. Since receiving my starter kit, we have diffused oils for changing nasty attitudes (seriously) and better sleep, have applied oils and combinations of oils for pain, treated a nasty headache, applied oil for concentration on a big exam, and are moving on to things like treating eczema, high blood pressure, acne, allergies, PMS, and stress. This list will continue to grow as we learn more.
Essential oils are a gift from God. Literally. Essential oils come from plants. Not all essentials oils are the same. Some are diluted or "cut" with additives. Young Living Essential Oils are therapeutic grade and are rigorously tested for quality and purity.
So, why Fabulous Friday? Because even though we've been crazy busy around here, I'm feeling good. It's Friday. It's springtime. It's gorgeous outside. And, I have an actual plan to get back on track with attention to this blog. Regular posts and everything! I will soon be sharing recipes for real food and skin care products along with posts about our million DIY projects. Note to self: remember to document with photos!
In the meantime, if you have any questions about our journey to healthier lives, including essential oils, please comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment