Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful everyday. But, I like to devote Thursday as the day I share with you what I'm thankful for. However, if there is one thing I could say to you that is more important than anything else, it is this: DO NOT save a particular day each week, month, or year to tell the ones you love how thankful you are for them and the things they do for you. We are never promised tomorrow and they deserve to know that you love them and are thankful for them! Ok, I'm done. **steps down from soap box**

Here is a short list of what I'm thankful for this week:

  • Jesus. Always. Forever.
  • Prayer
  • Grace
  • Mercy
  • Forgiveness
  • My hubby. He has my heart - always. forever.
  • Family - immediate and extended
  • The ability to change my schedule at a moments notice. If I worked outside the home I would not have been able to go with my mom (with only a few hours notice) to visit my uncle who had been admitted to the hospital in a town a couple of hours from here.
  • Embroidery. We bought a used embroidery machine. I've been keeping that thing plenty busy! Looking forward to earning some cash for our family!
  • My baby boy. He turned 9 yesterday. Not sure how he got so big/grown so fast. I miss the days when he was my cherub faced baby!
  • Sleep. I got some last night. It was good!
  • Habitat for Humanity's ReStore. Mom and I went to our local (2 hours away) ReStore this past weekend and got a small set of cabinets for $150!!! Small reno in the kitchen coming very soon!
  • New beginnings. More on this later - hopefully.
  • Cool weather.
  • Leaves changing.
  • Etsy
  • Internet
  • This blog

Be happy today. Spread your joy. Let your light shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment