We've had a lot going on. I will share more about that later. But I wanted to stop in and share some things that I am truly thankful for.
- Jesus. Always. Forever.
- Mercy
- Grace
- Prayer
- Forgiveness
- Love
- Family
- Fall - It's finally here!
- Cooler temps - see above
- My pastor.
- Work. I have added a new "craft" to my repertoire and have been working from home and earning a few (very few, lol) dollars for my family.
- Homeschool. Every time I see something else about this new Common Core curriculum, I praise Jesus that we pulled our kids out of public school when we did!
- Fewer bugs. Did I mention it's finally Fall?
- My husband. I am truly, truly thankful for him. I love him more now than I ever knew that I could. When I look at him, he makes my heart skip a beat. In his arms is my favorite place to be.
- My mom. She is the best mom ever - for me. I know your mom may be awesome too, but my mom is the perfect mom for me. She is a gift from God.
- My sister and my baby nephew, W. I get to see them both next month and I can't wait! It's been too long.
- PUPPIES! We have a new puppy! Her name is Sadie. I will give her her own post later.
- My teenager. Have I ever told you that I'm short? My hubs is tall. Working on big projects with him is not easy and is downright hilarious at times. We've got several big projects going on around here. The teenager is BIG. VERY BIG. Bigger than his dad. They work better together than the hubs and I. I am VERY thankful for my teenager.
- Friends. So very blessed to have a great group of people I can call friends.
- Fall
- Pinterest - I am ashamed to say I tried a GREAT new recipe last week and didn't document it for you. But, you should look it up. It sounded scary difficult, but wasn't hard at all. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. You can thank me later.
- Sleeping with the windows open.
- Country living. It's so peaceful.
- Fall
- You
There's more. There's always a lot more. But, I'll stop here for today. Love and hugs to you, my blog reading friend. Happy Thursday. I hope you find lots to be thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment