Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I missed you last week. It has been very busy around here. It's been kind of crazy this week also, but I have a lot to be thankful for.



  • Jesus. Always. Forever
  • Forgiveness
  • Grace and Mercy
  • Hardworking Hubby
  • My clothes dryer. You don't notice it until it's not working.
  • Children with a helpful heart.
  • The ability to stay home to care for my family. It's where God designed me to be. So glad to finally be fully embracing that truth.
  • Homeschooling
  • Bug spray
  • Fall is on it's way. WooHoo!!!
  • Internet service. Same concept as the clothes dryer....you don't notice it until it's not working.
  • Answered prayer
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Our homeschool group
  • Craigslist


Ummm. This list got interrupted by schoolwork, which means I lost my train of thought. It doesn't take much. I will close today with a couple of things that I am NOT thankful for: ticks and chiggers.

Happy Thursday! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment