Hope you are well. We are doing fabulous. Busy, but fabulous. Lots of stuff going on with us, as usual. I wanted to stop by and share some information with you......
LOL! Well, sort of. Just wanted to share with you that we have not been sick since we began using Young Living essential oils. Kinda strange, huh? Not really.
It is that time of year when lots of viruses and flu begin to attack whole communities. Whole families get knocked down for days at a time with stomach viruses, etc. YUCK! It's so good to not have to worry about catching every little thing.
I'd love to get real specific here about how we have not gotten sick for many, many months, but certain government agencies are heavily regulating the information that is shared about any natural products, even walnuts. That is nuts! (pun intended)
So, how do we not worry about getting sick? We use essential oils to support our immune system. We use them to help eliminate airborne germs. We use them to support our lungs and sinuses. We use them to promote restful sleep and reduce stress (you are most susceptible to catching colds and viruses when you are not getting enough rest and/or are stressed). In addition, essential oils are calming and relaxing and promote spirituality.
WE LOVE OUR YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS!
If you are curious and would like to know more, I'd love to help you. I've got tons of information I could share with you. My favorite thing to do is educate people about essential oils.
Contact me here, or visit here.
Blessings to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment